Journal of Computational Vision and Imaging Systems is the official journal for the KWVIS Society and is an open access journal that publishes one issue per year. The goal of Journal of Computational Vision and Imaging Systems is to bring together both academia and industry to share their joint expertise to promote the advancement and application of computer vision and imaging technologies in various areas of academic and industrial interests. Topics of interest for publication in Journal of Computational Vision and Imaging SystemsÂ include, but are not limited to:
- Reconstruction, restoration, and enhancement
- Machine learning / Artificial intelligence
- Compression and transmission
- Content-based image retrieval
- Object detection, recognition, and classification
- 3D and stereoscopic imaging and reconstruction
- Multispectral imaging, processing, and analysis
- Video processing and analytics
- Biometrics processing and analysis
- Visual quality assessment of images and video
- Computational imaging
- Document and sign processing and analysis
- Applications to various fields (e.g., remote sensing, health monitoring, biomedical, consumer electronics, manufacturing, life sciences)
All submissions to Journal of Computational Vision and Imaging SystemsÂ must follow the below requirements:
- Letter page size format
- Double-column format
- Maximum length of three pages, including all figures and references
- Must include a short abstract with a maximum of 150 words.
All submissions must be complete on its own, and should contain original scientific work that has not been previously published in other scholarly publications. Extensions on previous scientific publications are acceptable if the submission contains at least 50% new content.
LaTeX and Word templates for Journal of Computational Vision and Imaging Systems submissions are provided.