Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- You are currently enrolled as a University of Waterloo undergraduate student.
- Your submission is from a University of Waterloo undergraduate history course.
- Where available, your citations, references, bibliography and works cited have been provided and are fully complete.
- Your text is double-spaced and uses an 11 or 12-point font.
- Your submission is between a minimum of five pages and a maximum of twenty pages.
- Your submission is a Word document or suitable equivalent.
- Your submission has been e-mailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.