Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under consideration for another Journal. For extenuating circumstances, please provide an explanation in the “Comments for the Editor.”
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the manuscript (after the references) in the order in which they appear throughout the manuscript..
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript submission contains numbered lines. For details on how to include line numbers to your submission, please visit: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-or-remove-line-numbers-b67cd35e-422c-42eb-adc9-256ca9802e22
- The submission meets all requirements listed in the JUHR Official Manual for Authors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.